Terms and Conditions
By using this website you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out below
- The contents of these pages are owned in full by Muddy Puddles Ltd, Company number 4686418 whose registered office is at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT
- All rights, including copyright, found in this website are owned by or licensed to MUDDY PUDDLES. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of MUDDY PUDDLES. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website, by any third party. No part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose.
- MUDDY PUDDLES does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
- MUDDY PUDDLES uses reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.
- Neither MUDDY PUDDLES nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the MUDDY PUDDLES website. MUDDY PUDDLES shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.
- MUDDY PUDDLES has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other sites linked to the MUDDY PUDDLES website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by MUDDY PUDDLES of any such websites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. MUDDY PUDDLES reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
- This website is intended for use by UK residents only and only in relation to their activities within the UK. 10.There is no charge imposed by us for access to this website, but you must pay for the cost of your own communications link used to access this site.
- The MUDDY PUDDLES logo, PuddlePac, PuddleFlex and Made For are UK registered trademarks of Muddy Puddles Limited. Other trademarks and logos shown on the site are either owned by the Company or a third party No rights are granted to use any trade marks on this Website without the Company's prior written consent.
- This website and these terms and conditions of usage are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
- The prices shown on this website are suggested UK retail prices inclusive of VAT. They do not include any delivery charges.
- All items on this website are subject to availability, and all dimensions are approximate.
- We reserve the right to alter sizes & specifications without prior notice.
- Age recommendations where stated are intended as a guide only.
- You can cancel your order within 14 days after the day you received your order in line with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you are based within the EU and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the postage costs for the order. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. The cost of returning the order back to us is the customer's responsibility. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order. You will have to let us know in writing about the cancellation and your order must arrive back to our warehouse before we are able to process the refund.
- While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all products and prices are correctly communicated on the MUDDY PUDDLES website and printed catalogue, MUDDY PUDDLES reserves the right to correct any errors or misprints and adjust prices accordingly, as and when is necessary.
- Any offers or promotions run on the MUDDY PUDDLES website or in MUDDY PUDDLES printed communications, cannot (unless otherwise stated) be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Muddy Puddles reserves the right to apply minimum spends or product restrictions to any offer or promotion. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.