These comfortable, 100% waterproof water shoes are perfect for summer adventures. They are built with children's biomechanics in mind and designed with rounded edges and flexible soles for smoother movement. They have reflexive traction which grips on loose earth without compromising contact on hard surfaces. They have removable contoured insoles and are made of breathable and washable materials. These shoes are made in a solar powered, fair labour factory, using renewable resources, water based glue and recyclable PET - good for the environment and good for you.
- Plae Water Shoes:
- Have removable eco-ortholite® anti-bacterial, anti-microbial insoles
- Use recycled cork eva-molded heel cup for guided fit
- Include mesh lining for added comfort and breathability
- Use soy-based ink and vegetable and water-based laminate
- Have a glue-less, one-piece design for easy breakdown
- Washing your Plae shoes: for suede, nylon, mesh, and synthetic uppers, machine wash separately in cold gentle cycle with a gentle detergent. Do not put in the dryer or tumble dryer. Use small suede brush to remove excess dirt if desired. Insoles can be machine-washed in cold gentle cycle either left in shoe, or removed and washed separately. Dry naturally, avoiding direct sun.
What delivery options do I have?
|Royal Mail Second Class Delivery (standard delivery)||£3.95 per order (free on orders over £40) to all mainland UK addresses|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery||£4.95 per order.|
|Next Working Day delivery service for orders placed before 12 noon||£8.00 per order (a signature will be required for these parcels and will delivered between the hours of 9am - 5pm (approx)|
Sadly, we do not offer Saturday delivery. An order placed after 12 noon on a Thursday or before 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders placed after 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
We offer Free returns from all mainland UK addresses. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we promise to refund or exchange any item if returned unworn, with tags attached and in its original packaging within 30 days. For more information please read our returns policy.