Our bright red Originals Jacket is great for young ones exploring the outdoors and for forest school. The jacket is waterproof (up to 5000mm) and breathable (up to 2000g/m2) - perfect for all kinds of adventures come rain or shine. Generously sized for maximum comfort and flexibility, it can be worn over clothing. Longer at the back, it's perfect for sitting on wet benches. The jacket has an easy access front zip with concealed flap for extra protection. Its handy, semi elasticated hood will keep little heads covered. Both cuffs and back are elasticated for extra comfort and maximum dryness. Machine washable.
- Waterproof - 5000mm
- Breathable - 2000g/m2
- Longer at the back, perfect for sitting on wet benches
- Machine washable, do not use fabric softener as it reduces the effectiveness of the waterproof finish
- Easy access front zip with concealed flap for extra protection
- Semi elasticated hood designed to keep little heads covered
- Unlined so you can wear comfortably over clothing
- Elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness
- Elasticated back for extra comfort
- 100% Oxford nylon
What delivery options do I have?
|Royal Mail Second Class Delivery (standard delivery)||£3.95 per order (free on orders over £50) to all mainland UK addresses|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery||£4.95 per order.|
|Next Working Day delivery service for orders placed before 12 noon||£8.00 per order (a signature will be required for these parcels and will delivered between the hours of 9am - 5pm (approx)|
Sadly, we do not offer Saturday delivery. An order placed after 12 noon on a Thursday or before 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders placed after 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
We offer Free returns from all mainland UK addresses. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we promise to refund or exchange any item if returned unworn, with tags attached and in its original packaging within 30 days. For more information please read our returns policy.