The perfect lightweight, waterproof jacket to brighten up rainy British spring (and summer...) days. Designed to stand out and make a sudden downpour fun, it comes in bold and colourful prints. One of our bestsellers, the Puddle Pac Jacket is waterproof to 5,000mm (super waterproof), breathable and lightweight with fully taped seams.
It packs into its own pocket and has a handy carabiner clip to attach to a bag, belt loop or buggy, ensuring young explorers are always prepared!
Our SS17 Puddle Pac Collection includes our first ever collaboration, and we are so thrilled to be working with The Bright Company - combining the talented print design and beautiful colours of The Bright Company with our expertise in performance. The striking Bright Company Print was inspired by the work of artist Alexander Calder.
Other options include our classic navy and white stripe which has been updated with a flash of red in the print and trims. Our favourite raindop print is also back, but in vibrant red with contrasting turquoise raindrops, hood and cuff trims. We also have a yellow and turquoise zig zag which is fresh and funky and will certainly get noticed! Lastly, we have a stunning floral debut for Muddy Puddles - we hope you like this blooming print with its contrasting turquoise trims and zip.
- 5,000 mm waterproof
- Lightweight (50% lighter than our Muddy Puddles Originals jacket)
- All seams taped and sealed
- Reflective logos on front and back for greater visibility
- Yank proof, YKK zip
- Neatly folds away into the jacket pocket
- Secure Carabiner clip, once folded away
- Fully machine washable
- Wash at 30°C
- Never use a washing liquid or fabric conditioner on any waterproof garment. These liquids coat the outer surface and ruin the waterproof finish.
- Remove from the washing machine and hang to dry for best results
- Composition: 100% Polyester with PU Coating