Our fully waterproof and breathable EcoSplash jacket is made from a high quality recycled fabric. It's lightweight, comfortable and perfect for roaming outdoors on a rainy day. It has a practical elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem so no water will get in. The jacket is available in two bold, fun colourways and prints. It has a soft fleece lining to keep the young explorers warm and dry come rain or shine.
- Waterproof to 5,000mm
- Breathable 3000gm2
- Made from cutting edge recycled fabric
- Taped seams
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Fleece lining to body and cosy sherpa lining to hood
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
- Material: Outer : 100% Polyester, 290T recycled pongee. Lining to hood: 100% polyester Sherpa fleece. Lining to body: 100% polyester microfleece. Lining to sleeve: 100% polyester taffeta
What delivery options do I have?
|Royal Mail Second Class Delivery (standard delivery)||£3.95 per order (free on orders over £40) to all mainland UK addresses|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery||£4.95 per order.|
|Next Working Day delivery service for orders placed before 12 noon||£8.00 per order (a signature will be required for these parcels and will delivered between the hours of 9am - 5pm (approx)|
Sadly, we do not offer Saturday delivery. An order placed after 12 noon on a Thursday or before 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders placed after 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
We offer Free returns from all mainland UK addresses. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we promise to refund or exchange any item if returned unworn, with tags attached and in its original packaging within 30 days. For more information please read our returns policy.