Our best-selling EcoSplash all-in-one puddle suit is back in a new, fun print inspired by the great British fossil hunter Mary Anning. Made using recycled fabrics, this suit is super waterproof (up to 5000mm) and breathable (up to 3000gm2) and has taped seams for extra waterproof protection. Designed with outdoor adventures in mind, it's ideal for spring to autumn for outdoor play, learning or family walks. We’ve added handy waterproof zips in contrast colours and contrast elasticated binding to our EcoSplash all-in-one suits so you'll easily spot your children at the playground. Its cosy fleece lining will keep young explorers warm and happy as they roam outside on colder days. This all-in-one has foldover hand warmers and removable feet for 0-12 months, elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups from 12 months as well as reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility - perfect for gloomy winter afternoons. Machine washable.
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabric
- Waterproof to 5,000mm – very waterproof for all-day play in moderate to heavy rain
- Breathable to 3,000g/m2, ideal to keep active children comfortable
- Taped seams
- Flexible fabric for easy movement
- Extra long zip for easy on and off
- Exposed waterproof zips in contrast colours
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Fleece lining
- Foldover hand warmers and removable feet for 0-12 months
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for 12 months-6yrs
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
What delivery options do I have?
|Royal Mail Second Class Delivery (standard delivery)||3-5 working days||£3.95 per order (free on orders over £50) to all mainland UK addresses|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery||1-2 working days||£5.95 per order.|
|Next Working Day delivery service for orders placed before 12 noon||Next working day (order before noon)||£8.00 per order (a signature will be required for these parcels)|
Sadly, we do not offer Saturday delivery. An order placed after 12 noon on a Thursday or before 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders placed after 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please don’t worry about having to hold on to your returns for a while longer, we will be honouring your refunds & exchanges once it is safe for you to make your return.
We offer Free returns from all mainland UK addresses. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we promise to refund or exchange any item if returned unworn, with tags attached and in its original packaging within 30 days. For more information please read our returns policy.