Our classic navy blue Originals jacket is waterproof and breathable - perfect for outdoor play and forest school. This jacket is part of our best-selling Originals collection designed to keep young adventurers dry whatever the weather. Its practical semi elasticated hood keeps little heads covered. The jacket is unlined so it can be worn comfortably over clothing. It has elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness and elasticated back for extra comfort.
- Waterproof - 5000mm
- Breathable - 2000g/m2
- Longer at the back, perfect for sitting on wet benches
- Machine washable, do not use fabric softener as it reduces the effectiveness of the waterproof finish
- Easy access front zip with concealed flap for extra protection
- Semi elasticated hood designed to keep little heads covered
- Unlined so you can wear comfortably over clothing
- Elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness
- Elasticated back for extra comfort
- 100% Oxford nylon
What delivery options do I have?
|Royal Mail Second Class Delivery (standard delivery)||£3.95 per order (free on orders over £40) to all mainland UK addresses|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery||£4.95 per order.|
|Next Working Day delivery service for orders placed before 12 noon||£8.00 per order (a signature will be required for these parcels and will delivered between the hours of 9am - 5pm (approx)|
Sadly, we do not offer Saturday delivery. An order placed after 12 noon on a Thursday or before 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders placed after 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please don’t worry about having to hold on to your returns for a while longer, we will be honouring your refunds & exchanges once it is safe for you to make your return.
We offer Free returns from all mainland UK addresses. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we promise to refund or exchange any item if returned unworn, with tags attached and in its original packaging within 30 days. For more information please read our returns policy.