5 Things to Do Whilst on Holiday in CornwallJanuary 13, 2017 • Outdoor Ideas
Fun filled family times by the sea in Cornwall are what Hawkes Point holidays are all about. Take a trip to St Ives and explore their favourite outdoor activities and adventures! Don’t forget to enter our Hawkes Point competition and WIN a 3 night winter break and Muddy Puddles Eco Splash All in One.
- Run down to the beautiful Blue Flag Carbis Bay beach. Build a gigantic sand castle and splash in the sea.
- Catch the train to St Ives. Count how many golden sands beaches you see on this stunning 5 minute ride and watch the boats bobbing up and down.
- Jump in the sea! Book a surf lesson, head out on a stand-up paddle tour, kayak or just paddle in the shore break. Wetsuits are so good now you can get in all year round, just make sure you are sea safe. Be warned though, choosing a beach can be hard, there are oodles nearby.
- See the seals! Head to the Seal Sanctuary where you’ll see all types of seals that have been rescued and are being cared for. Or, speak to the Hawkes Point team and they’ll let you into a little local secret as to where you’ll see plenty basking in the wild.
- Eat like a local. By this we mean cream teas, fish and chips, Cornish pasties, ice cream and saffron buns. The Hawkes Point team know all the top spots and some fine locally made scones, jam and cream will be waiting for you on arrival.