5 reasons our Children’s Packable Waterproofs are so great!May 10, 2017 • Our Kit
By Suky, Muddy Puddles’ Buyer!
Not only am I the Buyer here at Muddy Puddles, but I am also a mum to a 2.5 year old, so I’m well versed in packing a bag with all the gear on a daily basis. I have my son’s waterproof puddle pac permanently stashed in his ‘school bag’ on the days he is in childcare and in my rucksack on our days together.
The Spring Summer 2017 puddlepacs were the first collection I worked on for Muddy Puddles, so of course I am a little biased in my love for them.
Here are 5 reasons they are so great.
- They pack down into their own pockets and can then be clipped to a bag, pushchair or belt, ready to grab in a sudden downpour.
- The prints are fun, bright and colourful – which makes them stand out(good for locating a runaway toddler in the playground).
- They are actually waterproof up to 5000mm – other similar products that you find on the high street are only shower proof.
- Very lightweight – perfect for kids that don’t like wearing jackets (seemingly a lot of children have this issue).
- Windproof – great extra layer for if it suddenly gets a little blustery or chilly on a summers day.