Protect your child from the cold and sudden downpours with our best-selling, recycled EcoSplash waterproof puddlesuit. This popular puddle suit is back in a new, lovely print inspired by the stunning British landscapes and will surely brighten up a rainy day. Super waterproof (up to 5,000mm) and breathable (up to 3,000gm2) with taped seams, it is perfect for all day play even on rainy days and will keep your children nice and toasty without overheating. Designed with outdoor adventures in mind, it is ideal for outdoor adventures all the way from early spring to late autumn. Its cosy fleece lining to body will help keep young explorers warm and happy as they roam outside on colder days. We have added a long, handy waterproof zip in a bright colour and contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem so your children are easy to spot as they play outside on a gloomy, winter afternoon. This splash suit has fold over hand warmers and removable feet for 0-12 months as well as elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups (designed to be worn over wellies to block the water from getting in) from 12 months. Made from flexible fabric, this suit is super comfortable and lets your active explorers move and play freely. Plus, it is machine washable and easy to clean and get ready for the next outdoor adventure.
- Waterproof to 5,000mm – very waterproof for all-day play in moderate to heavy rain
- Breathable to 3,000g/m2, ideal to keep active children comfortable
- Made using cutting edge recycled fabrics
- Taped seams
- Fleece lining to body
- Flexible fabric for easy movement
- Contrast elasticated binding to finish the sleeves, hood and hem
- Elasticated cuffs and adjustable stirrups for 12 months - 6yrs
- Extra-long waterproof zip for easy on and off
- Reflective print and zip pulls for better visibility
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% recycled polyester, 290T recycled pongee. Lining: 170g/m2 polar fleece for body and hood and 210T polyester for sleeve. Padding: 40g/m2 polyester wadding for sleeve
What delivery options do I have?
|Royal Mail Second Class Delivery (standard delivery)||3-5 working days||£3.95 per order (free on orders over £50) to all mainland UK addresses|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery||1-2 working days||£5.95 per order.|
|Next Working Day delivery service for orders placed before 12 noon||Next working day (order before noon)||£8.00 per order (a signature will be required for these parcels)|
Sadly, we do not offer Saturday delivery. An order placed after 12 noon on a Thursday or before 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders placed after 12 noon on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please don’t worry about having to hold on to your returns for a while longer, we will be honouring your refunds & exchanges once it is safe for you to make your return.
We offer Free returns from all mainland UK addresses. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we promise to refund or exchange any item if returned unworn, with tags attached and in its original packaging within 30 days. For more information please read our returns policy.